Monday, May 26, 2014

Transfers and Training!

Hola familia y amigos!

   Sorry for a short letter again this week, but I'll tell you more when I call on google hangout!! Yesterday, the little old lady Beatrice who we've been teaching got baptized! She is so sweet! There were some obstacles getting her baptized, but in the end, our prayers were answered and everything went well. I'll try to send pics next week. She has had a hard life and has to provide for her 4 grandkids, but she doesn't have a job. She had some doubts about her decision to get baptized because a friends came to visit her and told her she should wait some more time. But we assured her that the gift of the Holy Ghost will bring her peace in her life. Today is transfers and tomorrow I meet my new comp that I'll be training! I'm excited and nervous to train. I know it's a big responsibilty, but it will also be a cool experience. I hope I can set a good example and help my comp maintain high aspirations for the mission. This last transfer has been my favorite. I really enjoyed being companions with Hermana Cruz. She's awesome. But I look forward to this new opportunity! Hope all the mothers out there had a happy Mother's Day! And a special shoutout to my mommy!!!! You're the BEST!!! I love you!!! Love you all! Hermana Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment