Sunday, April 13, 2014

New Area

Hola familia y amigos!
Here I am in the Chinandega Oeste Zone in the area of Acome 1. It`s hotter than Leon and I've come to just accept the fact that I'm going to be sweaty all day. Eww..... Well, my companion Hna. Cruz is actually from El Salvador and she is super friendly and loving and a hard worker. The members here are awesome!! I'm almost out of time so I'll write more next week. Conference was amazing, as always and we had 5 investigators attend. I love my area here. More details to come. I just got word from Hna. Tarax that Ruddy (an investigator we were teaching in Leon) got baptized this week! Woohoo! I'm so happy to hear that.
Well, I'm so sorry this letter is lame and super short, but this keyboard is awful and I have to push really hard on the space bar and it makes writing slow. I love you all! Have a wonderful week! Go make someone`s day!!
Con mucho amor, Hermana Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment