Monday, April 14, 2014

Part 2

Happy Easter!!
Part 2... For those of you who are wondering if I felt the earth quake in Nicaragua this last week, the answer is yes. There were actually two, two days in a row. Both days we were in a lesson when it happened. The first one was freaky at first, but I just sat there and it stopped after a minute. The second one the next day wasn't as strong.
One day last week, I woke up in the middle of the night and my hands were swelled up so much I could hardly bend my fingers. They stung and my whole body itched. I applied some medicated body powder and was able to go back to sleep, but my hands were still a little swollen in the morning. We tried to figure out what caused it, if it was an allergic reaction to something I ate, but I hadn't eaten anything out of the ordinary. That night I sprayed some insect repellant on my feet before going to bed to see if it was insects that caused it. I slept fine and in the morning my hands weren't swollen at all so I think it must have been red ants cause I saw one crawling on my bed a few days before. Darn ants.
Well, I'm out of time again and still haven't told you about the fun ward activity we had this week so you'll have to wait till next week to hear about it. And I'll send lots of pictures! Love you all so much!! Please pray for my brother Hunter who is recovering from an ATV accident.
Con mucho amor, Hermana Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment